Any works within a building need to be carried out in a controlled manner. NDIBS has developed site specific fitout guides to assist the building owner, the occupant and the installing contractors the bounds of their responsibilities, the capabilities of services that are available to them and answers this and other questions.
- What are the lift dimensions?
- Can the contractors use the loading dock as a workshop?
- Where do contractors park?
- Must the project use incumbent contractors for essential services work?
- If essential services
- Can the contractors use loud radios?
what are the hours of work for doing the works?
- What are the hours when noisy work is acceptable?
- Are there base building plans and how are these made available?
- Who gets called if anything goes wrong, breaks, etc?
NDIBS also provides guides on what is required to install fire rated materials and what is required in Operations and Maintenance Manuals and Project Documentation as well a library of industry accepted NDIBS developed guides and information advices.